sabato 31 dicembre 2016

MY TOP 10 - THE BEST BOOKS OF 2016



My best reading of 2016. I don't want to rank them as all are 5 stars books and I've loved each one for different reasons, each book has been special to me, has touched my mind, heart and soul.
Thanks to all the amazing authors that have made my 2016 a better year.



Never Tear Us Apart
by 
Monica Murphy



Reunion
by
JJ Harper


 

Full Domain
by
Kindle Alexander



Until We Collide
by
Charlotte Fallowfield



The Break-Up
by
MJ Summers




Resurrection
by
S. Davidson



Torn
by
C.J. Fallowfield




God's Gift 1: Taking It Stateside
by
Terri George






Rookie Move
by
Sarina Bowen




Troy - Into The Light
by J.J. Harper


6 commenti:

  1. Thank you so much, and two of titles too!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks to you! With one you've made me laugh and with the other you've made my cry.

      Elimina
  2. I only read Rookie Move from all of your list! I also made a list but it turned out SO LONG, I didn't know how to even think of putting just a few of them and not ALL of them..

    RispondiElimina
  3. Dear Meital, make this list was really hard this year. I've read so many great book that it was hard to choose. But them are special.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Truthfully I read so much when the year is over, it's hard for me to remember the "exact impact" each book left on me. So I just listed ALL of my 5 stars rating. Granted I had A LOT of these, but there were all great reads so..

    RispondiElimina