mercoledì 5 ottobre 2016

REVIEW: Letting Go by Terri George


TITLE: Letting Go

AUTHOR: Terri George

SERIES: Frost Trilogy #3

PUBLICATION: August 30th 2015

MY RATING: 5 STARS





Letting Go: Frost Trilogy 3



Nick is bereft; a man adrift. Only Mia can save him from his demons, but how can she forgive? She knows what she saw...



Secrets test love to its limits. Nick promised to let Mia in, but he just needed time. Now time is running out. But Nick isn’t the only one keeping things hidden. Mia isn’t quite what she seems. Forgiveness works both ways. Nick wants Mia to forgive his past, but will he forgive hers?



Ultimately, love is nothing without acceptance. It’s about acknowledging all the fears and insecurities. Will Nick and Mia be able to accept each other’s flaws? Can they both Let Go of their fears and insecurities that threaten to rip them apart and somehow find their way to their Happy Ever After?


I received copy of the book from the author in exchange for an honest review



Letting Go is the final book in the Frost Trilogy, a book I really couldn't wait to read as I was dying to see the finale of Mia & Nick love story . 


If I loved the first two books this went beyond my expectation. 


In Letting Go Mia and Nick’s secrets and lies were finally revealed bit by bit. At some point it was heartbreaking and painful and I feared that they were never going to find their happy ending.


Letting go of the past, the lies and the secrets for Nick and Mia it’s challenging, it means to move forward and trust each other. 




In this book there are so many turns of events that I found myself lost in a whirlwind of emotions.


And to see the unfolding of their story through Mia and Nick’s alternate POV made the experience more intense. Yes, intense is the right word to describe this book, as all the feelings and the events are brought up to an intense level.


It’s a crescendo, and approaching the end my eyes went heart-shaped and my smile wider. I don’t want to reveal too much, but my heart swelled with joy. 


Terri George has created an amazing trilogy, where the storyline and all the characters were fully developed. Closing the last book I had a real book hangover. Her writing and ability to engage and entertain the reader gets better throughout the three books.


Steamy, sexy, romantic, funny, suspenseful, heartbreaking. Readers, please be sure to have all the three books because you will not be able to stop reading.


Bloody Perfect Trilogy! (I loved all that British words!)


Frost Trilogy An Extraordinary Love



 



Love and Romance - it's what makes the world go round.

If you like romance novels about a Hot and Sexy, Bossy man & a Strong and Sassy girl who gives as good as she gets, with plenty of Hot Sex, you’ll love my books. I write Erotic Romance − books to make you blush. You have been warned.

I am the author of God’s Gift 1, Frost Trilogy, (the FT spin off story of the best friends) TORN, and erotic short story, Feast on Me.

Despite all the hot sex, what I really write are love stories, jam packed full of emotion because I believe... When it comes to Love and Romance, neither should be anything less than Extraordinary.

From a small child I’ve loved to lose myself in stories. I’m a firm believer that if heaven exists it contains every novel ever written and has big squishy sofas to curl up on and read for all eternity.

Before I started writing romance novels my comedy play, The Magazine was performed at The Bush Theatre in London and my poetry has been published in several anthologies. However, I knew what I really wanted to write were novels. With several unfinished manuscripts languishing in the depths of my computer’s hard drive, it was my discovery of erotic romance that led me to the realisation romance novels are what I should be writing.

As English as they come, I couldn’t survive without tea. From Rachmaninov to Aerosmith my taste in music is best described as eclectic. And I make a mean chocolate cake.



1 commento:

  1. I looked at the books on GR and saw how lengthy they are.. I'm not sure I'll be able to commit to something THIS long. I actually removed some of those when I compiled my list for this year. I'm not sure why but I am starting to lack the ability to read these kind of long novels. I have TWO like this, this month and I'm worried about them.. I feel that if it's not a PNR novel filled with world building more than 350 pages means something is being stalled and I don't like that.
    Naturally it also has to do with how many books I have on my list and my inability to get to all of them.. so I'm doing what I can with what I have..
    But I DO love it when a book stays with me. When I'm hand over and feels like I'm living in it in a way, my thoughts are never far. For me, that's an absolute 5 stars review even if I had misgivings about it or if somethings weren't as I wanted them to be.

    RispondiElimina