giovedì 7 gennaio 2016

TOP 10 BEST BOOKS 2015


The list is in casual order, all of the books are 5 STARS, a Must Read!


Memorizing You by Dan Skinner

Servicing The Target by Cherise Sinclair


Courage That Counts by Elison Grace

The Bourbon Kings by J.R. Ward

Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy

The Understatement Of The Year by Sarina Bowen

Full Hearts Series book 1-4 by MJ Summers

Bidding on Brooks (The Winslow Brothers, #1) The Winslow Brothers Series book 1-4 by Katy Regnery

Stolen Innocence by S.M. Stryker

Penalty Play by Lynda Aicher




2 commenti:

  1. That's so much fun! I love making lists when the year (or month ;) ) is over. I realize I love everything by Sarina Bowen and also by Katy Regnery, I've read A LOT of these two the past year. I have The Full Hearts on my list for later on this year.
    I stopped reading J.R.Ward. I got annoyed with the progress of the BDB so i didn't try her new series.. we'll see if I keep it up or run back to it one day..
    I have stolen innocence on my list but it's not even scheduled.. I'll have to get to it one day..
    Great list! have you made one of 2016? did I miss it somehow?

    RispondiElimina
  2. I'm always happy to read your comments.
    Here the link to the top 10 2016
    http://jewelbooklover.blogspot.it/2016/12/my-top-10-best-books-of-2016.html?m=0

    RispondiElimina