giovedì 14 gennaio 2016

NEW RELEASE: Reunion by JJ Harper



  LET'S CELEBRATE!!!

TITLE: Reunion 

AUTHOR: JJ Harper

GENRE: M/M

PUBLICATION: January 14th 2016




Because loves deserves a second chance.
After being cast out by his family Nico leaves his home town and his one true love Ryan. A meeting of a fellow outcast leads him down a dark and ultimately dangerous road. Discarded and left for dead Nico is found by a man who helps him turn his life around, but even with success and fame Nico is lost without his love by his side.
The chance sighting of a Ten Year School Reunion on a social media site gives him the excuse to return home. He needs to apologize to the man he still loves, hoping he will accept it. Deep down he wants him back but imagines him married to a man who deserves him, not a coward that ran.
‘The ache for Ryan has been so strong and so real it has taken every ounce of strength I have to keep away, to let him lead his life without me. With me being a deadbeat, a loser and no good for anyone. Or so I’ve been told.’
Ryan retires from the army after the death of his mother, settling again in his home town and his new life as a cop. Still single, his heart has always belonged to the one man he wasn’t able to keep. As the reunion gets closer Ryan searches for his man’s name as the list of attendees grows…
It’s there…Nico Angeles. He’s coming, he’s coming home!
Will they be able to forget the past or has the last ten years apart been too long?

“Come on, I’m sure my jeans will fit you, although you’ve gotten well-muscled up.” I know he’s going to know I’ve checked him out now but I don’t care, I want him but do I want him to know I’ve been following his career? No not yet, I want to find out if I have a chance of getting him back before I embarrass myself with that admission. Still, after all these years I want him so damn much. I can smell the scent of his skin as he walks past and my head is full of dirty thoughts, of things I want to do to him, my mouth waters like he is the most delectable flavor I’ve ever had. Crap, now my dick is getting hard again I’m only just back to normal after my boner in the kitchen, of course I noticed his. I mean; it was too huge to miss, that seems to have muscled up as much as his body has.
This thought makes me laugh out loud and I see him raise an eyebrow quizzically at me, I’m not sharing that thought with him so I just shake my head. I can’t get rid of my smile though, it’s well and truly plastered to my face. I can see he is nervous as he looks around my room; he takes in the cool colors contrasting with the dark wood furniture. As his eyes rest on my extra-large king size bed he blushes just slightly, a pale rose tint blooms over his cheeks, is he thinking the same dirty thoughts as me?
As he stands still and silent, I can look over his bruised face, and my anger builds again, the fucking assholes! Shit, they have always ignored my sexual orientation, I think that’s because of my past and now I’m a cop, so I thought they had gotten over it, had finally matured. Obviously not.
“Just some sweats will be good and a T-shirt will do, I’ve got my stuff back at the hotel.” His gaze settles back on me and he smiles shyly.
Reaching into a drawer in my dresser I pull out a pair of soft jersey boxer shorts but he shakes his head, hmm a commando kind of guy, nice. Then from another drawer I grab a black t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants and hand them over. Our fingertips touch making a jolt of electricity race up my arm, his too by the way he quickly moves away.
















ABOUT J J HARPER

Let me introduce myself to you all.  My name is Jess and I live in a quiet village in the Lincolnshire countryside, I live with my gorgeous husband Paul and my lovely dog Maud.
I started writing after a comment that I spent too much time and money on Amazon I am a self-confessed One-click Addict.
My books are full of hot, sexy alpha men and beautiful, strong women. Due to strong language and sexual content  readers should be over 18.

Goodreads

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento