sabato 1 agosto 2015

NEW COVER: The Mercenary's Tale by Lynn Lorenz

A new cover for the first book of this fantastic series!


TITLE: The Mercenary's Tale

AUTHOR: Lynn Lorenz

SERIES: In The Company of Men #1

Publication: August 6th, 2015

When Drake's heart is awakened, he discovers the joy of forbidden love...
Drake found himself breaking his own rules the first time he looked into Ansel's blue eyes. Despite his better judgment, he agreed to let the young mercenary travel with him to the battle at Foray. Their travels become a journey of sexual discovery, love, and, ultimately, on the battlefield at Foray, loss.
Two years later, Drake is called to be Master of Arms at Marden Castle. Drake can handle that, but he can't handle Logan, the Duke of Marden.
Logan's green eyes, long blond hair, and boyish charm make Drake feel things he'd rather keep buried. But if Drake can open his heart again, he'll find everything he's never wanted and always needed: a home, a son, and a man to love and who loves him.
Publisher's Note: This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and situations that some readers may find objectionable: Male/male sexual practices, ménage (m/f/m, m/m/m), violence.

Published February 2008 by Loose ID
 

READ THE EXCERPT

click on the below link
http://www.lynnlorenz.com/chapters/MercenarysTale.pdf







 

 

THE SERIES 

In The Company Of Men

 

The Mercenary's Tale book #1
Jackson's Pride book #2 http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6387004-jackson-s-pride
Baymore's Heir book #3http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7644634-baymore-s-heir
Silent Lodge book #4http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8096253-silent-lodge
His Duke's Gift book #5 http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10049307-his-duke-s-gift





5 commenti:

  1. sounds interesting. I'm not always into Historical Romance, though I loved a few (mostly MM) in the past.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi, my dear bookfriend! This series is my first M/M books I've read. I have lovely memories about these books. The new cover is more appealing and I would like to read them again. Reccomended.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I gotta agree about the cover! :) I'll read more about it and see if I'm adding it. Funny enough I have a full list for 2016 already.. so anything I'm adding with be sorted for 2017 :P

      Elimina
    2. Do you have already a list for 2016??? I tried several times to make a list of the books I'd like to read, but every time some new books came out and my list lost forever. So I stopped, I have a list only for the books I have to review.

      Elimina
    3. I originally had just one list for future reads. Then I decided to make two. One "2016" where I stuck all the books I'm REALLY interested in reading and the other "ToSort" of all the books I'll get to one day ;) I recently went through the 2016 list and moved to the "ToSort" quite a few because it's too much as it is, and if I DO read all of them, then I'll add more from the "ToSort" list when it's relevant. I'll organize it a bit more when we get to December. Then I'll actually plan month-by-month what's the order of things. I have an Excel sheet because somehow GR isn't enough.

      Elimina