domenica 7 giugno 2015

Coming Soon: Never Let You Go by Katy Regnery

TITLE: Never Let You Go
AUTHOR: Katy Regnery
SERIES: A Modern Faitytale
PUBLISHER: Katharine Gilliam Regnery
PUB DATE: June 12th 2015

SUMMARY:

"Their love scenes are steamy and deliciously intense, and they are tethered to each other in a way that springs off the pages, ensnaring you in their bond." --RT Book Reviews, 4.5-stars

In this modern retelling of “Hansel and Gretel,” 13-year-old foster children, Holden and Griselda, escape from their abductor after three years of brutal captivity and try to cross the Shenandoah River on foot. Tragically, one of them makes it to safety but the other is left behind.

Ten years later, Griselda’s boyfriend drags her to a fight club grudge match where her world is turned upside down when she watches Holden step into the ring.

Though the connection between them is fierce, bitter regret, simmering rage and a cache of physical and emotional scars lie between them, just as dangerous as the whitewater of the Shenandoah.

Never Let You Go is a story of fear and hope, defeat and survival, and two people - once profoundly broken – who discover that love is the only thing that can make them whole again.

This is a standalone novel inspired by Hansel & Gretel. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to profanity, scenes of physical abuse and very strong sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18. (Note: children are not sexually abused in this book.)

For June and July 2015, 25% of all gross royalties will be donated to the Elizabeth Smart Foundation.
http://elizabethsmartfoundation.org/ 
 

9 commenti:

  1. WOW, this sounds amazing! I have a thing for those modern tales, I love "Beauty and the Beast" themed ones. My only problem with this book will sound very petty, I'm not a big fan of long books. I have the feeling a regular romance novel should be max 350 pages any longer is too much unless it's a paranormal. But this one still appeals to me and I see it has a very high rating on GR as well (can't remember when I saw more than 4.5 rating for ANY book)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. oh, and funny enough I just looked at my list of books and I have another one of those in my list already " The Vixen and the Vet"

      Elimina
    2. The Vixen and the Vet is one of my favorite books read in 2014. See my review. Read it, I'll love it!

      Elimina
    3. just saw that you have a review on it! going to read your review soon :)

      Elimina
  2. I can assure you this is a really great book worth all the pages. Katy Regnery is an amazing author

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. good to know! :) I'll see when I can schedule both of these. I basically have a pre-made monthly read list (I made all of 2015 in the ending of 2014 -yes I"m a "bit" crazy") then I have another two lists, one "to-sort" (=who knows when I'll get to it if ever..) the other "soon" is basically books I add if I find the time in between what I planned and also what will be on my next years schedule (almost for sure). So I'll see if I can find the time for it this year or I'll have to wait a few months...

      Elimina
    2. Reading could be a hard work sometimes 😊😊😊

      Elimina
  3. hehe :) yeah but SO worth it. I spend so much time organizing my books and I just love it. Makes me feel somehow more "in touch" with my reading.

    RispondiElimina